[Adrela] New ADRELA listserv (try 2)

McCarl, Clayton clayton.mccarl at unf.edu
Fri Nov 22 17:42:20 EST 2019

Dear all,

A couple of months ago, we informed you of a new ADRELA listserv that turned out to not work as well as expected. We now have another list, hosted differently, that we believe is going to work better. We’ve moved everyone over from the old list, and we're sending you this message via the list (so if you’re reading this, you’re all set).

To send a message to the list, use the following address: adrela at lists.unf.edu<mailto:adrela at lists.unf.edu>.

As before, we may experience some glitches getting started, so thanks in advance for your patience.

Thanks,

Clayton and Hannah