[Grupoestudiopirateria] Upcoming Talk: "Fighting Pirates, Forging Empire in the Spanish Pacific World"

Mariana-Cecilia Velazquez marianaceciliav at unr.edu
Thu Jun 10 16:40:54 EDT 2021

Dear colleagues,

I hope this e-mail finds you well. I would like to share information about an upcoming talk that might be of interest for you: "Fighting Pirates, Forging Empire in the Spanish Pacific World" that will take place via Zoom (June 21). Attached is the flyer with more information about this event.

All the best,
Mariana

<https://www.unr.edu/world-languages/wll-people/mariana-vel%C3%A1zquez><https://www.unr.edu/world-languages/wll-people/mariana-vel%C3%A1zquez>

[University of Nevada, Reno]<http://www.unr.edu/>
Mariana-Cecilia Velazquez, PhD
Assistant Professor
World Languages & Literatures
EJCH, 241X
1664 N. Virginia Street

work-phone: (775) 682-8904<tel:(775)%20682-8904>
email: marianaceciliav at unr.edu<mailto:marianaceciliav at unr.edu>