[GWSG] Correct link for solar power obstructors

Tilley, Al atilley at unf.edu
Sat Nov 4 15:01:29 EDT 2017

Item five of my recent email had an incorrect link.  The corrected item:

5. In the past year twenty entities working in twelve states attempted to obstruct key policies supporting the development of solar power in the US. https://environmentamerica.org/news/ame/americans-call-more-solar-power-special-interest-attacks-continue-mount?

This time I was caught by Mary Ann Kidd, my daughter. I resolve to check faithfully for this type of error in future mailings.

Allen